Choice Energy Network has a strong footing when it comes to working with small businesses. As a small business ourselves, we have a keen understanding all cost savings measures. Contract negotiation during the procurement process is just one aspect of saving energy. We can lower rate by shopping providers but we can also implement demand response measures along with energy automation to get you up to a 40% savings. Choice Energy Network has a network of engineers to perform precise energy usage analysis and energy audits. Our engineers are also capable of performing a predominant use study to lower tax liability, gain tax exemption status, and re-capture up to 48 months of over paid taxes on utilities. Call Choice Energy Network now to help with saving on your energy costs.
Small businesses often have limited budgets and resources to devote to energy efficiency initiatives. However, implementing energy-efficient solutions can lead to significant cost savings and environmental benefits. Here are some energy solutions for small businesses:
- Upgrade lighting: Replace traditional incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient LED lighting. LED bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last much longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Install programmable thermostats: Heating and cooling are significant energy expenses for small businesses. Programmable thermostats allow businesses to automatically adjust temperatures during business hours and when the building is unoccupied.
- Conduct an energy audit: An energy audit is a comprehensive assessment of a building’s energy usage. The audit identifies energy-saving opportunities and provides recommendations to improve energy efficiency.
- Upgrade HVAC systems: Replacing older heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems with energy-efficient models can lead to significant energy savings.
- Implement renewable energy: Installing solar panels or wind turbines can generate renewable energy, offsetting a business’s energy usage and reducing utility bills.
- Monitor energy usage: Monitoring energy usage can help small businesses identify areas of energy waste and reduce their energy consumption.
- Educate employees: Educating employees about energy-saving practices can encourage them to take simple steps to reduce energy usage, such as turning off lights and unplugging electronics when not in use.
By implementing these energy solutions, small businesses can reduce their energy consumption and save money while contributing to a more sustainable future.
|1||Development of estimates||Free|
|2||Predominant Use Studies (Tax Exemption)||$1000+|
|3||Energy Audit & Analysis||$500+|
|4||Procurement & Contract Negotiation||$50+|